Tournaments

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Tournaments

Postby Ike » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:11 am

Hi Paul-

Lovin the game. Your last build indicated new/more tournaments. However, I can't seem to get any tournaments on the new lakes (i.e., Thompson Run, Mountain, Deer). What gives? I'd especially like a tournament on Thompson Run. Also, occasionally the game will lock up from casting and I'll need to totally close-out the game and restart? Any help is greatley appreciated!
Ike

Re: Tournaments

Postby reelfish074 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:34 am

There is not any tourneys on any of the newer lakes yet.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

EDIT: just saw you are not new to the forums, I just don't remember seeing any of your posts.
reelfish074

Postby Ike » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi Shane-

Yes, I am new to posting...But have been playin the game since last year and have been viewing the forums since. Like most of us here, I have a major passion to fish. Whether flyfishing for trout or tournamnet fishing for bass (which I wish I could do full-time!). At any rate, this is the best fishing simulation/game that I've ever played. And the potential is HUGE!!!

I just bought a new laptop rig a few weeks ago (used to play the game on my work laptop which is about 3 years old). The difference is amazing! It's like a brand new game!

Any reason "why" the game locks up time to time after I cast? When it happens, I have to close the game and restart.
Ike

Postby paleodust » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 am

I've never had that problem. You might try reinstalling the game or maybe even reinstalling your video driver. Hard to say.
paleodust

Return to VR Sportfishing