New to the forum

Creating and sharing new content for VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New to the forum

Postby smithjones » Tue May 06, 2014 2:25 am

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I bought this game during last summer and decided to join the forum today. Sadly, it doesn't seem like there is much activity, if any. I joined anyways just let people and Paul know that there are still people roaming around looking for nice realistic fishing games (like me). I wish this game could get kickstarted again because this is honestly the best fishing game I have ever played. I have read around the forum and do know the reasons for the inactivity of updates and totally understand what Paul is going through. Hopefully, one day it will get going again, though. This game has so much potential. I'm going to actually try and get the name out there soon by posting a gameplay on my Youtube channel. Unfortunately, I don't have really any subscribers because I don't make a lot of videos (only have a couple gameplay videos of the Hunter), but I'm still going to post one to try and spike some interest in the game. Anyways, hope everything is going okay Paul and everybody who has the game. Happy Fishing!
smithjones

Re: New to the forum

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi Smithjones:

A big welcome to our Forums. I am sorry to say this but the VRS game has gone very quiet for the past year or so. Paul is currently involved in other projects and doesn't quite have the time to develop the VRS game further. Like you said, it is a potentially fantastic fishing simulator as it has so much going for it. I think everyone who has tried the "other" fishing simulators on the market will agree that VRS has the potential of becoming the best. Paul is a real and avid fisherman and this helps a lot..he is not doing this just for the money.

If you are looking for some great fishing action, tournaments and fellowship you can come over and join us at RWFF which is a flyfishing simulator. In my opinion it is the absolute best flyfishing simulator on the market today. Besides, we have a great bunch of guys involved in its development and custom features are added almost on a weekly basis. You might want to come and give this a try. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to VRS Development