fish finder help

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

fish finder help

Postby bones » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:06 pm

hello all and this is my first post :roll: ,within the game you can purchace a fish finder and when it runs there is a display of depth and fish etc,all i need to know is where in respect of me, as when i'm in the boat where are the fish..(ie at traveling at low speed a fish turns up on the locator,where is the fish? in front... behind.... or directly underneath? thanks for any replies kind regards bones :mrgreen:
Its better to have hooked a fish and lost it.Than to have never hooked a fish at all :p
bones

Re: fish finder help

Postby bassmaster12 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 pm

usally directly underneath the boat sometimes on the side your best bet is sight fishing though or drive very slowly over a good fishing spot and see if theres anyfish then park somewere within castin distance than let it rip thats what i do
bassmaster12

Postby bones » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:37 am

thanks bassmaster12, i will have to get used to it and thanks again for your tip.. kind regards bones
Its better to have hooked a fish and lost it.Than to have never hooked a fish at all :p
bones

Postby paul » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Good question, and good tips. The locator in the game scans directly below the center of the stern, right by the outboard motor.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby bones » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm

thanks for the pointer paul..now to some fishing :D
bones

Return to VR Sportfishing