Bluegills and Crappies

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Bluegills and Crappies

Postby sjc628 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Has anyone had any luck catching Bluegills and Crappies. I haven't tried for them much because they are so scattered and I am not even sure if they are catchable. If they are, what I would like to see is schools of say 20 or more scattered around in the weed beds and such. Seems they would be fun to catch on ultra lite tackle just as they are in real life. There just doesn't seem like there are enough of them around to make them fun to catch.
sjc628

Re: Bluegills and Crappies

Postby bassmaster12 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:11 am

i find alot when walleye fishing i havent caught any there might need really small lures i use jigs and small crankbaits try around very heavy weeds or open areas depending the season if fishing in the summer try open waters if spring and fall try shallow waters for bluegills try just around lilypads on small jigs
bassmaster12

Re: Bluegills and Crappies

Postby Fisherman » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 am

While catchable, panfish were not a priority on Paul's list of todo's while developing the initial game. That issue will be addressed in an update. His plans for this game go far beyond anyone's initial expectations. Keep fishing and posting and you will not be disappointed as the game grows.
Fisherman

Return to VR Sportfishing