Drowning!

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Drowning!

Postby englishbob » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi I've been playing the demo for a few days and am experiencing a few problems, it has installed fine, however I only have bird noises no reel n drag sounds etc. Are there any?
I also have a boat which remains half full of water, I haven't sunk to the bottom yet so thats a good thing.
When I visit the bait shop trying to select anything (available in the Demo), lures and the like, it is difficult due to the speed it passes my mouse pointer, is there anyway of slowing this down.
There are a few other issues, such as occasional flickering screen. At some lakes the wake on the boat is yellow in other cases it is white there a reason for this?
Coming as I do from the UK I dont understand to much about the sport of Bass Fishing but I am perservering, and enjoying the Demo.
Any help in curing these niggles would be appreciated.
englishbob

Re: Drowning!

Postby Rico » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 am

That's weird, i never has the issue of the boat having water in it :?

When choosing a lure or something in the bait shop, i believe you can also scroll with the arrow keys. Just put the mouse cursor in the middle of the screen, and scroll with the arrow keys. Should make it a little easier to see.
Rico

Postby englishbob » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Oh dear more problems, seem to have bailed the boat out, after I changed venue, however now, I am told "Fish On" I get it to the boat it tells me Ive landed a fish but there is nothing in the guys hand its the invisible fish syndrome. Anyone else getting these problems???
englishbob

Postby richwest » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Hi there,

It looks like I'm the only one who'se having great fun on VR Sportsfishing.
II'm on my way to the fourth (last) boat, see my score below.

And some trophy Bass

I hope problems get fixed soon, so you can have as much pleasure as I am having.

Regards Richard
richwest

Return to VR Sportfishing