After some time playing.

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

After some time playing.

Postby Oak » Fri May 22, 2015 1:00 am

After some time playing VR Sportfishing I have to say I enjoy it and as far as fishing games go this is the best I have had the pleasure of playing. I can't seem to take screenshots ( probably attempting it wrong ) or I would add some pictures to go with this post.

The first couple of days I entered some tournaments and sadly I have to admit I lost them. However, My luck changed and I was able to gain enough money to enter the 2 day bass tournament and won the 100K, twice.

So far I have caught Crappie, Pike, and Large mouth Bass. I have seen Bream but I haven't been able to hook one so I am sure there are more fish out there I have yet to see.

Now I spend my days free fishing on Harris Lake and stocking up on lures and live bait. I tend to favor the shallows using 7 inch Surface Poppers colors Black and blue, Red and White with Black stripe and Green Frog. 5 inch Surface Crawlers colors black and blue, White with Red head and Red and White with Black Stripe. 5.1 inch curtail soft plastic jigs colors I have a lot of colors I use but I find myself getting more hits off Yellow. I use the 5 inch Tandem Colorado spinner bait colors Black and Purple, and Chartreuse. 6 inch Tandem Willowleaf spinner bait colors Black and Purple, and Purple and Blue. I use a number of different sized and types of Crankbaits but I use Shallow and Rattling the most colors I tend to use both Crappie and Dark Sun Fish equally. 6 inch bucktail spinner colors White with Red spots and Chartreuse. For live bait I use 4 inch Minnows and 1.3 inch Grubs with Sinkers.
Oak

Re: After some time playing.

Postby bluedragon2k9 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:05 am

its nice to see someone enjoying the game still to this day even though it is dead now
bluedragon2k9

Return to VR Sportfishing