Problem with the water.

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Problem with the water.

Postby perchmister » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm

when i play the any version of the game when my water effects is on Refract and Reflect or high...it doesn't show blue water on the top...all it shows is a rocky bottom all around the lakes, then when my older brother plays he has his on refract and reflect and his water actually looks realisticaly blue, can i have any help in how to fix this problem? We both have the same graphics card, but we are not sure what it could be, if there is a missing file or an error picking it up. If someone could help it would be SOOOO greatly appreciated.
perchmister

Re: Problem with the water.

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 am

I can't really say 100%, but check your gfx card settings. Might be something as simple as an antialias thing. But check your card settings and compare with your brothers. If all else fails, try to uninstall and reinstall the game. Been a while since I've played it due to lack of development for now (of which I do understand though), I also would love to see this game take off more as it has so much potential.
I and mostly all the others here play Real World Fly Fishing. It's a bit more simplistic, but honestly you can't beat it for the money. Try the demo, see what you think. The full version gets you not only the game, but you'll have access to literally almost 340 (and counting) fish species, freshwater and saltwater, and almost 1,500 custom outings (and also still counting). Check out the forum above, both the RWFF forum and RWFF Development forum to get an idea. But believe me here, it's a hell of a deal. I don't fly fish in RL myself either but I LOVE that game. ;-)
wyldechylde77

Return to VR Sportfishing