Problem

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Problem

Postby reelfish074 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm

The game won't let me cast at all. I had to delete my profiles earlier so I can only try from the dock.
reelfish074

Re: Problem

Postby fishbrain » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

If you have the beta flyfishing update, it can mess up casting a regular pole for some reason. Not sure if something got misplaced but for me I have to put the boat in drive mode then go back to fishing mode to be able to cast normal.
fishbrain

Postby reelfish074 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

The problem is that I can't cast with the fly rod either :L

I will click with any rod but the line does not come out or cast.
reelfish074

Postby big jake » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm

have you tried the mouse wheel to let out the line? haven't played the fly fishing beta in a while but that's what i remember is to use the mouse wheel and let the line out and then use the mouse the swing the rod

i don't mean anything offensive by this if you all ready knew just trying to help

P.S. you said you clicked and nothing happened with the Fly Rod this post is only about the fly fishing cant say anything about the standard rods i had the same problem with them.
big jake

Postby reelfish074 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:06 am

Ah, that explains it :oops: :oops:

Also, for the normal rod I have to switch between driving and fishing every time I catch a fish even if I have not used the fly rod in that fishing trip.

Have you had any luck catching anything besides trout on the fly rod? Bluegill's will go crazy over a nymph in real life, but no luck in-game.
reelfish074

Postby big jake » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Ive caught Trout, Bass, and Crappie on the fly rod on here but the nymphs and streamers wont sink so they have to be close to the surface i hope the casting gets fixed in the next patch and the nymphs and streamers sink in the future i know that paul said that he was going to put the fly fishing on hold for the next patch

I'm glad that you got the fly rod casting its too bad that the normal rod wont cast like it should :cry:
big jake

Return to VR Sportfishing