Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

update

Postby fish1000 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:50 am

when will the new river and fly fishing update be ready and uploaded
fish1000

Re: update

Postby paul » Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

I hope to finish the upper Mississippi in June. I need to get on the water again to get some more photos, and some of the models I still need to do will be pretty complicated, but I'm currently making a lot of progress. I'm putting the fly fishing on hold for a while because I think it's going to need quite a lot more work before it's as good as it should be. It will still be in the game, but consider it a beta feature for the time being. I'll get back to that after this new river and the new species are finished.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby paleodust » Tue May 31, 2011 2:56 pm

I guess that makes sense.
paleodust

Postby Mydnyte » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I can wait on the fly fishing, I'd much rather have the new species first.
Mydnyte

Postby paul » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I spent the last few days chasing down a bug that was complicating the scenery models and slowing the frame rate down quite a bit. I've finally got it cracked, and things are faster than ever now. I'm making good progress again. I'm pretty certain that I can rebuild the existing lakes and rivers to get better detail and faster performance, but I'll worry about that once this new one is finished.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby paleodust » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 pm

paul wrote:I spent the last few days chasing down a bug that was complicating the scenery models and slowing the frame rate down quite a bit. I've finally got it cracked, and things are faster than ever now. I'm making good progress again. I'm pretty certain that I can rebuild the existing lakes and rivers to get better detail and faster performance, but I'll worry about that once this new one is finished.

Paul

Thanks for the update. :P
paleodust

Return to VR Sportfishing