VR Extras

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

VR Extras

Postby dbasshooker » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 pm

VR Sportfishing is Great! I'd like to see largemouth bass jump out of the water at times when reeling them in. Also when the fish hit your lure it would be nice to hear some kind of sound at that time. Something to indicate a strike. Keep up the great work!

Thanks, D
dbasshooker

Re: VR Extras

Postby reelfish074 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Paul has said that fish jumping is currently in the big book 'o future updates. He is currently working on flyfishing. I think that last bit would be good for beginner mode, but this game is made to be as realistic as possible so I don't think bite alarms would fit in unless we got into some major carp fishing ;)

Currently the community is a little slow so if you don't get questions answered right away, just wait awhile.

Welcome to the forums!

EDIT: it is great to see some new faces around here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :D.
reelfish074

Re: VR Extras

Postby gonefishin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am

Been waiting for this since 2009. My VR920 hasn't been touched since then. I wish I had not spent the $300 on it and instead bought a bunch of real fishing gear. Oh well. You now have a choice between 2 fly fishing games...
gonefishin

Return to VR Sportfishing