Problems!

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Problems!

Postby broddi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 pm

thanx for the help guys. got 'er dl'd. but, to save my life i still can not get that march update to roll rite lol... grrr... same ol' thing to. i get to where i should start fishing from the dock and the environment is floating above me like and kinda stacked. directx= updated/GeForce8800gtx= updated/java= updated. i only have 2 gigs of atm(will have 6 in a few days)but i doubt that is an issue, could be, i'm a pc caveman so i donno lol. i really feel stupid but i've done everything i was told lol. i gotta be missing and/or doing something wrong. bah. lol. thanx again
broddi
broddi

Postby paleodust » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:53 am

2 gigs is plenty. That's what I have. Maybe reinstall from scratch?
paleodust

Postby broddi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 am

went ahead and reinstalled from scratch... same deal. it's all funky when i try to fish. the graphix appear to be clear just not in the correct place is the best i can discribe it. dec/'09 update works fine, but the river beta remains tweeked for me lol. i istalled like this; VRSF 1st, 10/09 update, then the river beta. i keep feeling i'm missing a step or missing an old school update 'er sumthin' lol. thanx m8 if not for a cure, at least for helping the suffering lol :)
broddi
broddi

Postby paleodust » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:33 pm

I'd go back to the latest version that works, then. The one with the river is beta, after all. Maybe the issues will clear up by the time it's released. :P
paleodust

Postby broddi » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 am

yeah, i'll use the 1 b4. it works great and i love it. i'll keep my eyes open for the finished river update. thanx m8.
broddi
broddi

Previous

Return to VR Sportfishing