Who are we?

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Who are we?

Postby Fisherman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Just thought we might find a place to let others know who we are here, and what we like and dislike:

Name: Fisherman

Fav Level: Expert. This is Paul's fault. I was happy on Experienced until he challenged me to go Expert. My biggest fish have come on this level now. I'm not going back. Thanks, Paul.

Fav Fish: Pike, Bass, Crappie. Learning to love Walleye.

Fav Lures: Med Green Frog for Bass and Pike. Nothing beats a surface strike. Med Jig, white or orange for Walleye and Crappie. They love it.

Fav Lake: Eagle Lake. Bar none, it is the place I fish the most. I could retire on this lake. It has a great variety of fishing spots and species. Almost all of my personal record fish have come on this lake.

Least Fav lake: Spider Lake. The desert lakes seem to lack something. While I have caught some decent bass here, this one's long canyons just don't appeal.

Fish that needs an upgrade: Bluegill. I've fished for them since I was a little kid and my biggest goes over two pounds. They fight hard, bite often and are present almost everywhere in good numbers.There should be more of them and they should hit more often. Most disappointing fish in the game.

Most intriguing lake: Thompson Reservoir. I keep coming back here. I want to like it more than I do and don't know why. Just caught my rrecord Crappie there, 2.7 pounds. Lost one much bigger. Maybe that's why...
Fisherman

Re: Who are we?

Postby bones » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 pm

name: bones
tight lines bones
Its better to have hooked a fish and lost it.Than to have never hooked a fish at all :p
bones

Re: Who are we?

Postby reelfish074 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm

hey fisherman, i would have said all the same things! just I like the muskie,pike,and crappie

and i fish experienced
reelfish074

Return to VR Sportfishing