ice fishing cheats

News about Pishtech's upcoming ice fishing game

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

ice fishing cheats

Postby captainsicko » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Are there any shortcuts or cheats on the ice fishing game? i've already scored over $42,000 on one trip, is that considered good? GREG
captainsicko

Re: ice fishing cheats

Postby paul » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:31 pm

That's outstanding! It's always possible to do better, but yes, that's a very good score. Better than I've done myself without cheating.

And speaking of cheats, yes there are some. They involve pressing multiple keys at once, and they seem to work on some computers/keyboards but possibly not on others. If you ever use a cheat while playing, your final score won't be eligible for the top scores list, and you won't get a code to prove you scored what you did.

If you don't want to know what cheats are available, stop reading now! Otherwise, scroll down.

While fishing, hold down "c", "h" (for "CHeat") and these keys:
f for fast time (you'll get cold quicker too!)
f and right shift for super fast time (mostly just uses up your fishing time in a few seconds)
s for slow motion
o to trigger an offer (somebody will come up and offer a trade, etc)
t to trigger a conversation (two people will walk by while talking)

While you click "New Game" from the menu, hold down c, h and m (for money) to start with $1,000.

Tight lines!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Quigs » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Heh! And to think I thought I was doing good with $10k. Although I don't have time to play much. Now I have something to shoot for!

Quigs
Quigs

Postby icefisher » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:53 am

I haven't tried any of these cheats as of yet as they would sort of spoil the game.

I would be nice though to have an option for shorter fishing time so you didn't have to do the whole derby if you didn't have the time to play it right through.

My top score to date out of 10 full derbies is $70,379.30 my next two best way down at $22,182.62 and $21,388.13.
icefisher

Return to Ice Fishing Derby