Anyone?

News about Pishtech's upcoming ice fishing game

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Anyone?

Postby Quigs » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:06 pm

Anyone playing this game? I guess I'm a bit surprised that there has been no conversation about it here.

Quigs
Quigs

Re: Anyone?

Postby richwest » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi, Quigs,

Ice fishing derby has been released at 12th of june so it's very new.

This game is surely played, but it's not discussed on this forum, because this forum is about Real World Fly Fishing.

Ofcourse if anyone needs some advice or anything about this game, you're free to put up a post on this forum and help will be given.

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Quigs » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Hey Rich,

Thanks for the reply. Although I'm a little confused. I was under the impression that this was the Ice Fishing Derby section of the Pishtech forums not the RWFF forums. In that case, are you implying there is more discusion about IFD some other place? I'm aware when the game came out, as I bought it only a few days later. Just surprises me that there is zero talk about anything related to this game.

Quigs
Quigs

Postby Pitti » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi Quigs,

you are right. This is a Pishtech-Forum, not only for RWFF.

About IFD: I think there are not so many talks about it, because there are not so many stuff for talking about. In RWFF you can find hints about flies, best spots, tactics and so on..
In IFD the biggest challenge is, to drink a hot cocoa at the right time before you die. You can't suggest a good place on the lake, because the game will displace you automatic. I wished you self could select where you want to fish.
Alltogether there are too little things to do for the angler and talk about, I think.

Regards from Berlin
Peter
Pitti

Return to Ice Fishing Derby