Patch for trout bug

News about Pishtech's upcoming ice fishing game

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Patch for trout bug

Postby paul » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:59 am

At last... I've finally managed to get to the bottom of the issue that has kept some people from catching trout. Here's a patch:
http://www.pishtech.com/pifd_patch_12082010.zip

Just unzip the file where the game is installed (that will replace the pifd.exe and pifd.lic files) and you should be good to go.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Re: Patch for trout bug

Postby rainman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 am

Awesome ! Thanks a lot for this patch, it's working perfectly for me now ! I am catching Laker after laker and monster rainbows now with ease. Almost every strike is a fish on now. Great fun, thanks again.

Scott
rainman

Postby paleodust » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 am

All right! Thanks Paul!
paleodust

Postby RickC » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

I just downloaded and installed this game. I had to apply this patch in order to resolve this trout bug.

I find it odd that a new download had the bug, and that using this patch which is an older build, fixes the problem. :?:
I installed a new download twice, and each time had to use this patch to get any trout to grab a bait when using the underwater camera.

I use Windows 7 home premium.
RickC

Postby charly1954 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 am

paul wrote:At last... I've finally managed to get to the bottom of the issue that has kept some people from catching trout. Here's a patch:
http://www.pishtech.com/pifd_patch_12082010.zip

Just unzip the file where the game is installed (that will replace the pifd.exe and pifd.lic files) and you should be good to go.

Paul

Bought this game 3 yrs ago and not sure if I have this patch, can't remember.

So I saved the patch to my desktop. I know what unzip is, don't have it. I have only extract files when I right click on desktop patch file. Since I installed the game 3 yrs ago I had no idea where the game was installed. So I searched and think I found those 2 files in c:/games/pishtech/pishtech derby. I extracted the patch there and both files still say "date created" as when I first dnlded the game 1/8/10. The Modified date says today(1-6-12). When ask if I wanted to copy and replace both files I clicked ok, so did I get it right?.

Ice fishing wheather is getting closer here so I had the itch, hopefully its better than last yrs "NO ICE" in Indiana wheather. First year I can remember in Ind. that I didn't get to icefish.
charly1954

Postby maliha » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:24 am

I was wondering if there was going to be an update for Bass and Muskies?
maliha

Return to Ice Fishing Derby