Update now out of beta - ready to download

News about Pishtech's upcoming ice fishing game

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Re: Update now out of beta - ready to download

Postby paleodust » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 am

Sometimes I have the same problem with the warm-water species. They will try to take the bait but are unable and will flip back and forth 180* around the bait as a pivot point. If I'm not watching it happen, they're able to take it. It tends to happen when I'm looking directly down the hole.

It also happens at times in underwater camera mode.
Last edited by paleodust on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paleodust

Postby rainman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 am

I made all those guest posts and I'm still having the same issues. Big trout will not bite. I caught my 2nd lake trout ever today; a 12 incher( on magical mystery lure).

I have purchased the full version of the game and that is the one I have issues with. I didn't even try salmo lake till I purchased the game. Eagle lake got me addicted.

I average about 6 rainbows a day if I fish exclusively for them. Lakers I can't catch at all. 2 small lakers caught in many many tourney's fishing them. I think I"m up over 35 days fished exclusively for lake trout. Put a live minow or magical lure in front of thier noses to watch them strike at it endlessly and never hit it. At least 1 in 30 rainbow strikes get the bait so I pretty much just take that as the challenge of salmo lake. My record is 11 rainbows in one day.

Eagle lake:

pike: 24 in one day
walleye: 26 in one day

I'd be happy with 1 or 2 lakers a day, but 2 in 35+ days is a bit insane.

Scott
rainman

Postby paul » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm looking into this. I haven't been able to duplicate the problem yet - so far the lakers seem to bite as well as any other fish for me, so there must be some condition that triggers this. I'll let you know what I find.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby paleodust » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:18 pm

I mentioned an issue a while back but it didn't get any attention...

I play on my laptop and I'm unable to adjust the underwater camera. Unless the fish happen to be at the default camera depth, it's worthless to me.

I use a Compal HEL80. It doesn't have a seperate numberpad.

paleodust

Postby bwtrout1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 am

On my laptop I have to use the Function key while moving Page Up and Down to lower and raise the camera.
bwtrout1

Postby paleodust » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:16 am

bwtrout1 wrote:On my laptop I have to use the Function key while moving Page Up and Down to lower and raise the camera.

Thanks. I'll have to give that a try.
paleodust

Previous

Return to Ice Fishing Derby