paleodust wrote:I just played the beta version in arcade mode and discovered 3 bugs and a question:
1. The walleyes are displaying their rear dorsal fin with dark trim around them (no transparency map).
2. The underwater camera view is stuck too high (shallow). I can't see the action. Is there a way to adjust the camera view?
3. Sometimes, when a fish would swim right up to the bait, it (the fish) would instantly flip 180* back and forth, appearing to 'strobe' and never grab the bait. This happened several times in a row (in Hole View). I think the fish was attempting to take the bait but got VERY confused.
Question: How do you land the REALLY big pike? The largest I was actually able to land was 38". Everything bigger than that would break the line every time. I have a 12" auger and a PikeMaster 12lb test line/rod combo. Am I doing something wrong or are they impossible to catch without breaking the line?
paleodust wrote:I just tried again. Those controls still don't work and never have.
2. When I was in underwater camera view and the fish would get pulled up and unhooked, the fish would turn invisible when it was actually being unhooked.
3. I was able to bait up with at least one shiner beyond what was supposedly my last one. The time ran out before I could see how many more phantom shiners it may have let me use. Perhaps just the one. The world may never know...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests