New Outing Sw Wondrous Nolin River Lake Kentucky

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Wondrous Nolin River Lake Kentucky

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:30 am

Hi All,
This is the First Outing I have Built since being Hacked and a few things have gone wrong,
I use Micrografx as my line drawing program and the Windows 256 colors had been changed,
Stanley kindly sent me the correct color codes and I was able to amend 4 Outings I had done with the wrong colors,
When I sent this Completed Outing to the Outing Tool it worked as normal, but when I went into the Sites to amend
the Site Data from 3 to 6 Images and add the Animation Speed Line, Some of the Fish Folders were missing from Sites,
So I had to Copy and Paste from the previous site the Fish Folder into the Site which had the missing folder and hope for the best,
Bottom Line would someone please Fish this Outing in it's Entirety so that I know that all future Outings will be okay to post,Thank You.
In Sw Wondrous Nolin River Lake Kentucky You are Fishing for::
Jumping Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass,Walleye,Red Rainbow,Brown Trout,Muskie,White Crappie,Black Crappie,Bowfin.Mooneye,Brookie Plus
Channel Catfish,Flathead Catfish,Blue Catfish,Freshwater Drum,American Eel,16 Species In Total.

http://1drv.ms/1SHF6lJ
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development