C L Gallatin River, MT uploaded!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

C L Gallatin River, MT uploaded!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Hi All:

Me BAD! Remember what I said about if something is not perfectly right the outing would not work? As it turned out I made a little spelling mistake on the original upload and the Challenge Mode would not come up and work. I have corrected this error and now you can download a working version via the link below. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you have already downloaded the first version please just delete it from your outings folder and then put this new one in. :oops:

Please click on this link to download your copy of the "C L Gallatin River, MT" outing. Light to Medium size tackle recommended to get the maximum enjoyment of fishing this outing. You can try 4-5 wt rods and 3-4X leaders and it should be about right. :lol:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... r%20MT.zip

You should already have all the required files but if you are missing any, please let me know I will will try to upload them for you.

Good luck, good fishing and leave some comments on the RWFF Forum. They will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: C L Gallatin River, MT uploaded!

Postby Cutch » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Thanks, Stanley, anxious to try this Outing. 8) BTW, several of the smilies do not work.
Cutch

Re: C L Gallatin River, MT uploaded!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 am

Hi Cutch:

I think you will like this one. Fishing is not easy and you have to make long and short casts to likely spots with the right flies. Just like the good old days! :lol: The missing smilies have been there for a long time. Paul will need to contact the server people to fix that one.

Hope you will enjoy fishing this little outing. By the way, the Challenge Mode is not too easy as you will need to spend some time to find the fish in some of the sites. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development