Rio Parana Finished and Uploaded

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Rio Parana Finished and Uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi Everyone:

You can download the new Rio Parana, Argentina outing via this link. The download consists of the Rio Parana outing file, and 9 fish files. If you already have those new fish files in your main RWFF fish folder you can just put the new outing file into the main RWFF "outing" folder. However, to avoid any problems I would suggest that you put the new fish files into the fish folder and when asked whether to overwrite the old files just click yes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... Folder.zip

Enjoy your fishing and please leave some comments and feed backs on the RWFF Forum. As an outing builder that is all that I ask of you. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Rio Parana Finished and Uploaded

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi Stanley,
Fished part of your outing last night and you weren't kidding about the way you trained your fish. So far what I've been fishing is beautiful scenery and some very mean and extra strong fish. Only had one gr error, that's because I was trying to do screen captures of some of the fish jumping. Will post my results later tonight or Sunday night. Have a Happy Easter and a good weekend. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Dear Sir Yellowstone

Thank you very much for the fishery Rio Parana and for other previous. :P
I have a problem with this fishery , after being caught Jumping Golden Dorado and multiple trips antics fish to the water , following error game for WINDOWS
All Yours
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi Jyndrek:

A warm welcome to our Forums. I am glad you are enjoying the many variety of flyfishing available. I think I found a problem with the original Rio Parana outing that would cause an occasional "gr" error and might make the software crash. I am in the process of making a second version (V.2) and you can download it when it becomes available in a couple of days. Please keep your eyes on the Forum for it.

When the V.2 outing is ready for publication I will run a mini tournament where the angle will try to catch the longest total length of fish during the outing Challenge. We used to do this for a tournament series but there are so few members fishing right now that I thought we can have a nice "friendly" competition between the few of us.

If you have any questions or need any help with technical support don't hesitate to post them in our Technical Support Forum and someone will be around the help you out 24/7.

Where are you located and what kind of fishing do you do? Our members will be very interested to know.

Once again I hope you will have lots of fun fishing the outings and joining our little club with members from all over the world. :P

Regards.

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development