2 New Sw Outings From Philippines Numbers 599 and 600

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

2 New Sw Outings From Philippines Numbers 599 and 600

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi All,
Finally after a lot of Location Finding,I have managed to reach and complete My Task of 600 Version 131 6 Frame Outings
and what a better Place than The Philippines and The Wondrous Caliraya Springs and Lake in Cavanti,
Why You may ask,
Well Thanks to The American G.I. Engineers after the Second World War,This Lake and Dam were built,
Over the following years the Lake was Stocked with Largemouth,Smallmouth and Black Bass which have Thrived in the Warm Climate of the Philippines.
Local Polititians have kept up the Lake and Stocked it with a few different Species,Koi,Wild,Asian Bighead Carp,Sutchi Catfish,To name a Few,
To make this area the Best Freshwater Sport Fishing Lake in the Philippines,I hope I have done it Justice with My Outings.

In Sw The Wondrous Caliraya Springs Cavanti Philippines You are Fishing for::
Talapia,Blue Tilapia,Largemouth Bass,Black Bass,Asian Bighead Carp,Gold Carp,Koi Carp,Wild Carp,Silver Koi,Sutchi Catfish,
Snakehead,Jungle Perch,Pleco,Giant Snakehead Plus Jumping Largemouth Bass,15 Species in Total.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a00uho7l76ke7 ... ppines.zip

In Sw The Wondrous Lake Caliraya Cavanti Philippines You are Fishing for::
Talapia,Blue Tilapia,Largemouth Bass,Black Bass,Asian Bighead Carp,Gold Carp,Golden Koi,Wild Carp,Silver Koi,Sutchi Catfish,
Jungle Perch,Pleco,Giant Snakehead Plus Jumping Silver Carp,Largemouth Bass2,15 Species in Total.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qpf8e29b6m3d ... ppines.zip

I Hope You Find the Time To Fish These Outings and Get the Feeling of Great Hospitality and Warmth from The Filipino People.
600 Done and Dusted,
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development