Sw 2 New 131 Outings Worlds Apart New Links 17/08/13

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Sw 2 New 131 Outings Worlds Apart New Links 17/08/13

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 am

Hi All,
Here are 2 Outings I did a little while ago which are from 2 different Hemispheres.
In Sw The Stave River Mission British Columbia you are fishing for::
Jumping Chinook Salmon,King Salmon,Sea Run Coho Salmon,Red Rainbow,Steelhead,Steelhead Red,Brown Trout,Sockeye Salmon F,
Sockeye Salmon M,Dolly Varden,Rainbow,Brook Trout Plus Chum Salmon,Atlantic Salmon,Sea Run Cutthroat and Coho Salmon,16 Species in Total.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsrurjs4715sp ... lumbia.zip

In Sw The Rangitata River New Zealand you are fishing for::
Jumping Red Rainbow,Chinook Salmon,Brook Trout,Lake Trout,King Salmon,Sea Run Coho Salmon Plus Grayling,Grass Carp,
Common Carp,Common Carp Light,Ide,Tench,Rudd,Seatrout,Brown Bullhead and Spotted Sea Trout,16 Species In Total.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/au0xq2vukg6td ... ealand.zip

Hope you find these to your liking,
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw 2 New Outings Worlds Apart

Postby Scottish Warrior » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:04 am

Hi All,
I recieved an e-mail from Roger saying the Stave River Outing was Running Too FAST and it is difficult for the Fish to catch the Floating Flies,
and Site 7 has No Current,I will Fix this after I have upgraded a Netbook to Windows 7 Premium for my Son,and post a New Version.
HOPE YOU HAVE A GO ANYWAY AS IT IS INTERESTING.
Tight Lines,
Regards Martin.
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw 2 New 131 Outings Worlds Apart 1 Re-Done

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 am

Hi All,
I recieved an e-mail from Roger telling me that A few Sites had minor problems,Current too Fast or No Current,
I do not know why, but I have totally re-done the Outing and Changed the Link in the Outing Post to the New Version.
Please Download and replace the Existing copy you have,if you have already downloaded the Outing.
Sorry for the Glitches but all should be fine now.
I am nearing completion of a Task I set myself which began on the 9th of July which has a Total of 40 Outings,some of which may cause a little upset to some members,
I will do a post on the Subject before I post any of these Outings,to see what type of response I will get as to the Content of these Outings,as I do not want to Offend anyone or cause any
Bad Feelings within the Forum,me,myself I love the Outcome of the Outings I have completed so far,33,on this subject there will be more to follow.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development