Issue with cruising fish

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Re: Issue with cruising fish

Postby paul » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:39 pm

OK, a fix is ready to test. If you want to keep the cruising fish from wandering off, including this line in the outing.def file:

KEEP CRUISING FISH CLOSE=TRUE

With that setting in the outing, the cruising fish will still tend to head away if they're quite close to the angler, will tend to head closer if they're quite far away, and will head in any direction otherwise.

Here's the link to the new executable:
http://www.pishtech.com/update_140.zip

This also includes a fix for a bug that could cause multiple fish codes to show up in the log for a single caught fish.

Just copy the main executable to your game folder to install it, and please let me know if everything behaves as expected.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi Paul and Outing Creators,
I have just tried to include KEEP CRUISING FISH CLOSE=TRUE in the Site map on each individual site in an Outing and RWFF Crashed and I lost the link for the RWFF 140 TO OPEN THE GAME,
I am trying to re-install the Patch but my PC tells me "I do not have the Permission to do this",I am running a Computer Scan and will see what it finds,in the meanwhile I have removed the Line from Each site and only put it in the Outing Def File to see what happens,I still cannot re-install the 140 Patch,will keep you posted.
Cheers Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Paul and All,
I did a Full Deep Scan on my System and found the following Virus::Trojan horse Cryptic.EOE
I DO NOT KNOW HOW I GOT THIS,as no Internet Program was open at the Time, but it had embedded itself into Skype,EVEN THOUGH it is not on my PC.
It was removed and I was able to once again apply the 140 Patch and complete the outing.
This is Martin reporting on another unexplained Glitch,Life is Wonderful on the Internet.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Previous

Return to RWFF Development