Sw 7 New Outings From Wisconsin

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Sw 7 New Outings From Wisconsin

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 am

Hi All,
I am really Sorry to read about everyone's Computer problems,I hope all get fixed as soon as possible,
and everyone gets back on track soon.
I read Stanley's Post on RWFF and concur with all that Stanley wrote,and also would like to see some of the Old Clan trying thier luck.
This game has come on leaps and bounds over the past few Months-Years,with great input from New Members,it warms the heart to know that
other people around the World feel the same passion as I and Stanley feel about this game,and am as happy as Stanley to think that we were correct
in sticking with the game and doing our best to save it, under severe pressure to let it all just sink in to oblivion,and have seen it blossom into what I am sure Paul Envisaged when he created it.
Stanley did not know that I was doing a little "Thank You" to Paul in the form of several Outings from his home State of Wisconsin,I do not know if Paul has Fished any of these
waters,but I will admit they all look very inviting to a Fly Fisher Person,and I hope you will all enjoy this little trip around Wisconsin.
I have put all 7 Outings into One Folder to make the download a little easier,and will put a List of Species alongside each Outing.

In The Bark River Merton Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Brook Trout,Brookie,Brown Trout,Rainbow,Brown Trout 2,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass,
Black Crappie,Red Rainbow Plus Rock Bass,White Bass,Black Bullhead,Yellow Perch and Channel Catfish,14 Species In Total.

In The Bois Brule River Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Steelhead,Steelhead Red,Brook Trout,Brookie,Chinook Salmon,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,Rainbow,
Red Rainbow,Pike,Muskie,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass Plus Walleye,Channel and Flathead Catfish,16 Species In Total.

In The Embarrass River Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Brook Trout,Brookie,Pike,Muskie,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,
Walleye Dark,Black Crappie Plus White Bass,Walleye,Channel Catfish,Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass,15 Species In Total.

In The Kinnickinnic River Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Brook Trout,Brookie,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,Red Rainbow,Steelhead Red,Chinook Salmon,
Largemouth Bass,Smallmouth Bass,Walleye Dark,Pike,Muskie,Black Crappie Plus Black Bullhead,Channel and Flathead Catfish,16 Species In Total.

In The Oconto River Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Largemouth Bass,Smallmouth Bass,Muskie,Pike,Black Crappie,Brown Trout,Red Rainbow,
Steelhead Red,Walleye Dark,White Crappie,Bowfin Plus Channel and Flathead Catfish,Yellow Perch,White Bass,Sauger,16 Species In Total.

In The Tomorrow-Waupaca River Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Black Crappie,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass,Pike,Muskie,Brown Trout,
Brown Trout 2,Walleye Dark,Brook Trout,Brookie Plus White Bass,Walleye,Channel Catfish,Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass,15 Species In Total.

In The Wosconsin Dells Wisconsin You are Fishing for::Jumping Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass,Muskie,Pike,Black Crappie,Chinook Salmon,Rainbow,
Brown Trout,Steelhead,Walleye Dark,Bowfin2,Plus Channel and Flathead Catfish,Black Bullhead Sauger,and Freshwater Drum,16 Species In Total.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nv2btghuvp7q7w4/xfzf5elV-s

These Outings bring my total to 990,leaving me 10 to do to complete the task I set myself,
I hope Paul finds the Time to Fish a few of these Outings as this is my Little way of repaying him for giving us all a Brilliant Game,
Long Live RWFF,
Tight Lines To All,
I hope you enjoy,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development