Sw 8 New Outings From The Kern River Watershed

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Sw 8 New Outings From The Kern River Watershed

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 am

Hi All,
First of all let me say I appreciate all the work that has gone into the New VFFL Tournament and hope that by Posting these Outings,
that I do no Detract Members from Posting Their Challenge Scores,YOU ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS TO COMPLETE but you have a long time ahead
to Fish these New Outings,they are on Dropbox and SkyDrive for life,so no hurry,I just want to clear my folder and keep you all up to date.
Let me break down the Species you are fishing for in each Outing as I have put All 8 Outings in one Folder,so you can download at your leisure.

In Sw The Cottonwood Creek Inyo County California you are fishing for::
California Golden Trout,Paiute Cutthroat Trout,Mountain Whitefish,Golden Trout,and a few Palomino Golden Trout Plus,
Jumping Brook Trout,Brookie,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,Rainbow,Rainbow Trout,Red Rainbow,Steelhead,Steelhead Red and Whitefish,15 in Total.

In Sw The Cottonwood Creek Inyo County High Water you are fishing for::
California Golden Trout,Paiute Cutthroat Trout,Mountain Whitefish,Golden Trout Plus Jumping Brook,Brookie,Brown Trout,
Brown Trout 2,Rainbow,Rainbow Trout,Red Rainbow,Steelhead,Steelhead Red and Whitefish,14 in Total.

In Sw The Golden Trout Creek Sierra Nevada you are fishing for::
California Golden Trout,Mountain Whitefish,Golden Trout,Paiute Cutthroat Trout,Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Plus
Jumping Brook Trout,Brookie,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,Rainbow,Rainbow Trout,Red Rainbow,Steelhead,Steelhead Red and Whitefish,15 in Total.

In All of the 5 Outings from The Kern River Itself you are fishing for::
Caifornia Golden Trout,Paiute Cutthroat Trout,Lahontan Cutthroat Trout,Golden Trout,Mountain Whitefish,Chum Salmon Plus
Jumping Brook Trout,Brookie,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,Rainbow,Rainbow Trout,Red Rainbow,Steelhead,Steelhead Red and Whitefish,16 in Total.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ttxfs3m0so1178y/gzYcyuaZBU

I hope you take the time to fish at least One of the Kern River Outings,All are slightly different so as to make the Quintet interesting,but as a Whole Package
I think you will find each One a Challenge and well worth the Visit to this Serene but Beautiful Californian River.
Regards and Tight Lines To All,
Good Luck To Everyone who Competes in the VFFL Tournament,
Cheers Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development