Sw The Buffalo Flood Monticello Trilogy For Roger

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Sw The Buffalo Flood Monticello Trilogy For Roger

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri May 10, 2013 9:25 am

Hi Roger,
Here you are Buddy,as promised and a day ahead of what I said,not bad for an Oldie.
I have done the best I can as the Photos are a little Grainy,but I think they turned out okay.
In Sw Buffalo Flood Monticello 1 you are fishing the Mean Streets for:;
Jumping Black and White Crappie,Walleye Dark,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass2,Brown Trout,Brown Trout 2,Spotted Bass,Steelhead,
Plus Sauger,Saugeye Wiper,Freshwater Drum,Perch and Bluegill Male,15 Species in all.
In Sw Buffalo Flood Monticello 2 you are fishing for::
Jumping Black and White Crappie,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass2,Brown Trout,Spotted Bass,Steelhead Plus
Sauger,Saugeye,Wiper,Freshwater Drum,Walleye,Perch,Bluegill Male,Bluegill 2,15 Species in all.
In Sw Buffalo Flood Monticello 3 you are fishing for::
Jumping Steelhead Red,Walleye Dark,Brown Trout 2,Black and White Crappie,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass2,Spotted Bass,Rainbow,
Plus Freshwater Drum,Sauger,Saugeye,Wiper,Perch,Bluegill Male,15 Species in all.
I hope you enjoy these updates and maybe you will comment on the Scenario of these Outings for our newer members who will not know the Story.
Have Fun,
Regards Martin.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gok5krqsiss4qj9/jes31ZWWim
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw The Buffalo Flood Monticello Trilogy For Roger

Postby rwwalleye » Fri May 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi Martin,
Thank you very much for the redo on these 3 outings, in the 128 v Barns and I had a competition with these 3 and they were excellent. Will definitely work these in the list I already have downloaded . Thanks again. May try one this evening and let you know. With the new version they should be excellent especially with some of the newer fish. Thanks again, Roger
rwwalleye

Return to RWFF Development