All Sw Indiana Outings Updated from 128 To 131 For Roger

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

All Sw Indiana Outings Updated from 128 To 131 For Roger

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 am

Hi Roger,
Here as promised is the Link to the Folder which has ALL of the Indiana Outings I have done for you Updated to Version 131.
To make it a little more interesting for you I will just list the Outings included(If I have missed any let me know,and I will do for you).
The Species I have included will come from the following selection of Species in your Region or State.
Jumping Steelhead,Steelhead Red,Walleye Dark,Pike,Bowfin,Bowfin2,Smallmouth Bass,Largemouth Bass,Whitefish,
White Crappie,Black Crappie,Chinook Salmon,Brown Trout,Rainbow,Red Rainbow and Lake Trout.
Plus Walleye,Sauger,Saugeye,Wiper,Channel Catfish,Freshwater Drum,Bluegill2,Bluegill Male,Redear Sunfish,Redbreast Sunfish,
Longnose Sucker,American Eel,Blue Catfish,Coho Salmon,Perch,White Bass and Rock Bass2.
Outings Updated are as follows::
Big Blue River,Cedar Creek,Eel River,Hindostan Falls Martin County,Iriquois River,Kankakee River,Lake Schafer,Norway Dam,Ohio River Madison,
Ohio River Sunsets,Patoka Lake,Patoka River,Southern Eel River,Sugar Creek Darlington,Tippecanoe River,Yellow River and White River.
Some you may already have,Sorry about that.
Hope you enjoy,
Regards Martin.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/phwx3rtvqf3jqm8/G4V2DIIPQZ
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: All Sw Indiana Outings Updated from 128 To 131 For Roger

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi Martin,
Just what I've been waiting for my friend. Will download all the new outings and will start fishing again and posting. Thanks for the post of all your 128 outings, I will also go through and get the few I am missing. Your hard work is greatly appreciated, I've had alot of enjoyment out of all your outings. I can just imagine what you will come up with with the new version coming out soon. Thanks to you for all the hard work you put in our game. Now time to do some major downloading so I can continue to fish these great outings. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to RWFF Development