Louisiana Bayou UPLOADED!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Louisiana Bayou UPLOADED!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 am

Hey guys,

After many delays and a few headaches, Louisiana Bayou is finally available. I hope you guys enjoy this one!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/450 ... 0Bayou.zip

Now, I know the file is large, but that is because of a couple of things. First, I set this up as a "complete outing" (as Stanley likes to call it!), this way everything you need for the outing to function is in the .zip folder. As you know, move the fish, sounds, and food to their respective folders in the game folder. If you are prompted to overwrite, just hit "yes". But when it comes to the fish species, I'm not sure if it will do it, but if you already have a species and have records, do not overwrite it if you would like to keep your records. Not sure if it will combine the folders or overwrite them. I removed the records from these fish files, and I don't want to ruin it for anyone else.
The other reason why it is a big DL is because I made a couple of new .wav files for you guys. You'll hear them in the outing, believe me! ;-)

More info can be found in in this thread.

As always, if there are any problems at all with the outing, PLEASE let me know ASAP. All tests came out fine, but things happen or get overlooked. The faster you can bring any problems to my attention, the faster I can fix it!
wyldechylde77

Return to RWFF Development