Sw Version 142 Outings List Updated 17-06-17 Total 1151

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Sw Version 142 Outings List Updated 17-06-17 Total 1151

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 am

Hi All,
Here is a List of my Outings done in 6 Frame Version 142.
A Lot of these outings are NEW and you will NOT have them,I shall release them at a future date.
This List is for Information Only.
Hope it Helps.
Regards Martin.
THANKS TO BOB FOR HIS HARD WORK HE FOUND ANOTHER ONE,NOW UPDATED
Name Change The Perfume River Vietnam is now Perfume River Vietnam

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhK1WVd5GldUhFO3WiDfgCBVxrNt

Hi All,
Over the last few years I have tried to give you as many New Locations to Fish as I could,and with Paul,Stanley,Brian,Bob,Richard and Roger's Avid help along the way,
I have surpassed even my Own Expectations,with the eventual Completion of these Outings I will have reached over 1400 in total.
I know the Old Version 128 may not be Fished very often but they are available,so in my eyes still count as relevant,but it is now time for me to reflect on what I have done,
and take a Back Seat and maybe even Fish a few,which I never do.
My whole Outlook on doing what I did was Simple,
In my life I have done some really stupid things,which I now deeply Regret and wish I could undo but One of my Faults(Computers) ended up through this game,as being my way of giving something back,which has made me feel better about myself AND ALL THE HOURS SITTING IN FRONT OF MY PC HAVE BEEN WORTH IT,
I hope You will all enjoy the Last Outings I will build to reach my goal when they are finished and keep supporting The Many People who Strive to keep bringing You All,
THE GREATEST FLY FISHING SIMULATION GAME ON THE PLANET,
THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU,
TIGHT LINES TO ALL,
REGARDS MARTIN aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Scottish Warrior Version 131 6 Frame Outings List

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the continuous updates for the 6 frame outings and fish species. After the tournament I'm going to have to go through my files and make sure I have them all. Thanks again for all your work to help us all keep updated. Greatly Appreciated. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to RWFF Development