Adams River, British Columbia UPLOADED!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Adams River, British Columbia UPLOADED!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 pm

My newest outing, Adams River, British Colombia, is available for download. It is also the current tournament outing.

Download here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4500652/Adams% ... lumbia.zip

Download link for the revised version (outing only): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4500652/Adams% ... lumbia.zip

This is a COMPLETE OUTING. Inside the .zip file, you will see 3 folders, the outing folder (Adams River, BC), a fish folder and a food folder. Place the outing in your outing folder in the game. Back in the .zip, open the folder called "fish". Inside you will see 2 folders, Jumping Sockeye Salmon M and Jumping Sockeye Salmon F. Drag both of them into your fish folder in the game. Back in the .zip, open the "food" folder. Inside you will see a few more folders. Drag all the folders into the food folder in-game. You may be prompted to overwrite existing files, just say yes. I only added these files so that everyone has them.

Enjoy and good luck!
Last edited by wyldechylde77 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
wyldechylde77

Re: Adams River, British Columbia UPLOADED!

Postby FlyManJoe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi Chuck, this outing is amazing. From the scenery, the crystal clear water, and the sound of screaming drag on some big old sockeys, this is one of my favorite outings. It has brought back some memories to me of when I was younger and going up to Canada and fishing for some big salmon. Great job Chuck.
Here is two fish I caught. I saw a couple big females but couldn't get them hooked up.

SALMON FEVER!!
FlyManJoe

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Wow, thanks Joe! Means a lot to me. I put my heart and soul into this outing, and with Stanley's help in creating the male and female Sockeye (which turned out absolutely amazing!), I was glad to bring this one to life! It was only right that a true salmon spawning run has both sexes, as lets face it, anyone that has ever fished during a salmon or trout spawning run catches both males and females. You have no control over which one takes your presentation LOL! I know during my own fishing excursions here during the Chinook/Coho runs, I have caught both males and females. I love the fact that they are both in this outing and is a very realistic representation of a Sockeye Salmon spawning run! I really owe a big favor to Stanley. Both of those fish came out top notch, and react as they would for real. And also with the addition of both sexes, it opens up a lot of possibilities as far as competition parameters. I hope other creators follow suit and are not afraid to create, for example, Brown Trout males and Brown Trout females. ;-)
I'm glad it invokes memories for you too, as that is one of the principle reasons why we create outings as it is, right? ;-)
Be sure to enter in the tournament!
wyldechylde77

Postby FlyManJoe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi Chuck, I agree with different fish genders it would be more realistic and add a surprise to your catch. Stanley did do an amazing job with the sockeyes and I'm sure they'll be in one of my up and coming outings. Also I have entered the tournament already and bag 3 30+ males and a nice 32'' female. But I'm sure there's going to be some giant pulled out in this tournament because salmon fever is easy too catch. Good luck in the tournament Chuck.
FlyManJoe

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi FlymanJoe,
Send me your info so I could check it out and post. You never know what can happen and it will give others something to shoot for.
Thanks Roger (rwwalleye) at bowden@pwrtc.com.
rwwalleye

Return to RWFF Development