Congo River, Africa Outing Uploaded

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Congo River, Africa Outing Uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi Everyone:

Please click on this link to download your Congo River, Africa outing. This is a sizable download (29.35 MB) so be patient.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/6/22/ ... Folder.zip

This is a "complete" outing file. The download consists a main folder. You open the main folder and you will see three separate folders. They are" the main Congo River, Africa outing folder, a fish folder and a food folder. There are six fish and 10 food items.

To install these folders, you drag, or copy and paste the Congo outing folder into your main RWFF outing folder.(without expanding it).

With the fish and food folder, do not just drag them into your RWFF fish and food folders. You must first expand these folders until you see the individual fish and food folders. Then you drag, or copy and paste those into your RWFF main fish and food folders.

The sound files used in this outing are those found in the standard sound items found in the Club House downloads. No special sound files are used here.

Follow these instructions and you should have a trouble free install. Please let me know if you encounter some problems or issue with these files. They have been extensively tested on my machine for weeks and they should work.

Good luck and have fun competing in our Christmas tournament! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Congo River, Africa Outing Uploaded

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 am

Hey Yellowstone7 (Stanley),

I cannot seem to DL anything from these pages, including both versions of the Congo River. I keep getting a Forbidden message saying I do not have permission on the server. :cry:
wyldechylde77

Re: Congo River, Africa Outing Uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 am

Hi:

Sorry you are having trouble downloading from Fileden again. Fileden has been under some kind of remake and goes blank once in a while. I hope this doesn't keep up or I'll need to move my files to another server. Not fun.

Please wait a little while and try it again. I had the same experience as you did so it is the server. :oops: If you are anxious to try the Congo outing I will upload it on another server and will send you the files when I find a little bit of free time. Sorry about this!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development