New Outing Sw Chauncey Creek Kittery Maine

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Chauncey Creek Kittery Maine

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi All,
The next 4 Outings should take you to 97 done with the New Version 131 Attributes,Frame Rate = 6 and Animation Speed.
The Last 3 will be from Fossil Creek Arizona,which to me are the Ultimate in Water/Current movement that has ever been done in RWFF.
I know a lot of you members do not post on the forum and seem to accept that the Outings that are presented to you are easy to do,they are not,it takes a lot of time and patience and many hours of work sitting at a Computer to get the final outing completed to the Creators Satisfaction,to give you, his or her best best effort.
The same goes for the Fish and Food Creators who give their time and skill to bring to you the Best Fish and Food Items,
to enhance the game even further,my hat goes off to them as my Outings would be nothing without their invaluable help,in what I can include Fish and Food Wise,Thank You.Now to Chauncey.
The Creek is located at Kittery Point which is barely an hour away from Boston and has one of the most Famous "Lobster Piers" and an equally Famous Restaurant in which the Spinney Family have been serving Lobster for over 40 Years.
You are fishing for Splake,American Eel,Chain Pickerel,Jumping Brookie,Brown,Rainbow,Red Rainbow Trout,
Pike,Small and Largemouth Bass.
Have Fun,Regards Martin.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/4/2 ... 0Maine.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development