New Outing Sw Truckee River Reno Nevada

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Truckee River Reno Nevada

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun May 01, 2011 8:59 am

Hi Fisherfolk,
Our Dear Boston Bob is at this moment struggling with Ill Health and is in and out of hospital,
I know all of us on the forum will wish him a Quick Recovery and hope to see him back on the forum soon.
Before he was beset by his Illness,Bob asked me to do a variety of outings for him from different locations around the United States,which I have done and I now have another 25 outings ready for his return.
As a Thank You to Him and a Message of Get Well Soon,I have decided to post this outing which I have done using all the New Applications Paul has so kindly given us,6 Frames are used in every Site and the ANIMATION SPEED has been set at what I think is the most appropropriate rate for the type of water in the scenes,I do not expect anyone to comment,but that is the norm for my outings.
I do not know what is happening with the Clubhouse but I will try to keep the download on the forum for a while until we find out,one way or another.
Now to the Outing,The River Originates in the Pristine Turquoise waters of Lake Tahoe and is 115 miles long and it drops a distance of 2,340 feet before entering Pyramid Lake.
You are fishing for Jumping Brown,Rainbow and Brook Trout,and other non jumping Trout,Mountain Whitefish,
and Brian's Lahontan Cutthroat Trout,this is one of the Rivers where this Trout was very Prevalent.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BRIAN'S NEW SPECIES IN YOUR FISH FOLDER OR THE OUTING WILL NOT WORK.
Have Fun,Regards Martin.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/5/23/ ... Nevada.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development