New Outing Sw La Crosse River WI

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw La Crosse River WI

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:58 am

Happy Xmas To You All,
As I reach my goal it seems only fitting to Dedicate this outing to OUR SANTA,PAUL.
Paul gave us all something special when he devised this game.
He may not have realized it but he gave each and everyone of us the chance to move from being the singular flyfisher on the water with the Solitude it brings,to being a member of the Best Forum on this subject on the Planet.
The Dedication shown by Paul to make all Pishtech games Excellent Value Is A Testament to his Skill and I am sure we all Appreciate and Applaud this with a Hearty,THANK YOU PAUL.
This outing is Based in the Home River of our Santa.
You are fishing for Large and Smallmouth Bass,Bluegill,Crappie and Mooneye.
I am sure I am Speaking on Behalf of All Members when I say "Thank You" for sharing your valuable knowledge of what Fly Fishing is all about and Having the Skill To Give us all Vast Amounts of Pleasure through this Game.
Your team of dedicated volunteers will always be behind all you do as you move forward.
May You and Yours have a Great Xmas and a Prosperous 2010,Highest Regards, Martin. http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/4/2 ... r%20WI.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw La Crosse River WI

Postby paul » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Wow - I'm honored. Thank you so much! I can't wait to try this outing. Right now the La Crosse River (and everything around here) is entirely unfishable due to a couple days of continual rain on top of the few inches of ice we had before that. I'll download your work right away.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to everybody!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to RWFF Development