Minnesota Challenge Uploaded!!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Minnesota Challenge Uploaded!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Everyone:

Sorry for the slight delay in uploading this outing. I had some family business to attend to this evening. :P Like my wife's birthday party!

Ok guys,this is an 8 scene Challenge outing and is rated "P" for you Pros. I hope you will find this outing interesting to fish. There are four larger species in this outing and they are: Largemouth Bass, Pike, Muskie and the new Bowfin. You will see a lot of sunfish and crappies dimpling the surface in the gin clear water. I enjoyed this fish movement in Richard's old Redfish Challenge and I thought I would do it here to give it a bit of interest and realism. They look pretty cool!

As I have said in my RWFF post, the challenge will be to catch all four of the larger fish in the same outing trip. This will give you a big score for sure. Good luck as you will need it.

Please make sure you have all the new fish files installed in your RWFF program or this outing will not work. :P

For the casual fisher, those who fish for fun and entertainment this Challenge outing can be fish in Beginner or Experience modes and you will catch all the nice fish that you want and you will have a lot of fun doing the challenge.

If you don't want to bother trying to get a score in Expert challenge mode, I have something else for you. I am making a 12 scene outing called " MInnesota Reflections" and this outing is as beautiful as it is "user friendly"! :P You will be able to catch all the same fish in this new "Minnesota Reflections" outing and you will have a great time as it is not nearly as difficult as the Pro Challenge one. I should have it up in just a few more days.

Please download your Minnesota Challenge here:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/2/4/2 ... llenge.zip

Have fun and let us have some feed back of your challenge experience. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development