I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL FOR RWFF 200 OUTINGS

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL FOR RWFF 200 OUTINGS

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi Fisherfolk,
After 3 weeks of arduous line drawing and outing building,
I have just completed 22 New Outings which I will be posting on the forum over the next 18 days.
These outings are a very varied collection of Fresh and Sea Fishing with an ample amount of diversity of fish species hopefully to please everyone.
With the massive amount of work I have put into these outings I expect there to be a few mistakes,though I have done my utmost to place the correct species for the location the outings are based in.
I do not hold back up copies or any other magic formulas for correction,so they come as they are and if the fish are wrong, their wrong and so be it,after all it's only a game,a virtual reality for FUN.
The last 2, I will post on Xmas Day,one for Santa Claus based in Lapland and one for Our Santa, Paul , based somewhere close to home,these will be Number 199 and 200, and just to make sure I have not got my numbers wrong on my total, a few others to cover the not so good ones I did at the start of my building experience.
I will then make a decision as to whether to carry on building or just sit back and start fishing some of the outings created by other members and those of my own making which I have not had the time to fish (most of them).
IT HAS BEEN MY PLEASURE AS A DISABLED PERSON TO HAVE HAD THE TIME AND THE PATIENCE AND A COMPUTER THAT DOES AS I ASK (ON WIN XP) TO BE ABLE TO CREATE OUTINGS FOR YOU THE MEMBERS OF THE CLUB AND I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY OUTINGS AND FELT THE BUZZ OF THE CATCH WHILST SITTING BY YOUR COMPUTER.
Regards To You All,Tight Lines To Everyone.Thank You,Martin (Scottish Warrior).
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL FOR RWFF 200 OUTINGS

Postby geraldro » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Martin,

Cheer and large a thank you for all the evil that you are given to create us outings.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Regards

Gérald
geraldro

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Martin:

My heartiest congratulations! This is just an incredible achievement not likely to be surpassed by anyone. Just think about all the time, love, sweat and thought that have gone into making these outings. Not to mention the sore eyes and numb butt from sitting in front of the computer for such a long time. I really don't know how you have managed to do 200 outings but you have done it and my hat is again off to you for the 200th time! :P

I sincerely hope other members on this forum will attempt to make an outing sometime in their fishing future. Maybe then they will appreciate all the effort and thought that it takes to get a 20 scene outing to work properly without the dreaded "gr" error :P

Last but certainly not least. I want to thank you for your patient guidance in helping me create my first outing. This is a great past time for me now. Maybe more fun than getting a big score in the challenges, or catching a fish bigger than your fellow RWFF member. To me outing making is highly creative and allows one's imagination to run a little wild. Best of all, when everything works you are satisfied and you have created something that has not existed before. Then you post it and share it with other fellow members on this forum. This is pretty cool. :lol:

Highest Regards,

Stanley (Yellowstone7)
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Martin

Congratulations on hitting the 200 mark. It doesn't feel that long ago you were hitting the 100.

It's a great feeling just creating your first outing, somewhere you can fish, in the warmth of the house with no midges attacking you. As you are from Scotland you will know what i am talking about.

Once you create that first outing and you get good feed back you just want to start your next. People who do not create do not know how much time and effort go into creating these master pieces. The scenery you collect for your outings are great. One of these days i might attempt to create from stills, but i prefer the real photo's.

I think you have set a target of outings that no-one will ever reach in there life time of RWFF.

WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS.

Barns
Barns

Postby kgrinda » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 am

Outstanding!!! Thank you for all the hard work you put in this game for our enjoyment. Your hard work is appreciated and valued. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next 200 for you. Again congratulation on this achievement. -Kevin
kgrinda

Postby Knud Nielsen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Congratulations! - and tank you Martin.

Knud Nielsen
Knud Nielsen

Return to RWFF Development