"Relaxed Sai Kung HK" Uploaded...

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

"Relaxed Sai Kung HK" Uploaded...

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Everyone:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. :P

For your fishing pleasure I have uploaded my new outing based on the fishing village of Sai Kung in Hong Kong. Please read my introduction to this outing in the RWFF forum. You will be fishing for some local fish generally found around our waters in HK. I did include a new fish, the "White Tip Reef Shark" in this outing so make sure you have downloaded and installed this new fish before you run this new outing or it will not work. New fish species can be downloaded via the new RWFF Club House. This is the link to the Club House, the white tip shark is included in the last download package:

http://sites.google.com/site/rwffclubho ... -downloads

Other fish used in this outing: yellow fin bream, red mullet, garfish, sea bass, sea mullet, fingermark snapper and the orange spotted grouper.

Please use this link to download the "Relaxed Sai Kung HK outing:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/2/4/2 ... g%20HK.zip

I hope you will have a great time fishing this outing during your long Thanksgiving holiday. Some comments, catches and feed back will be greatly appreciated. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: "Relaxed Sai Kung HK" Uploaded...

Postby geraldro » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi Stanley

Superb outing, very beautiful landscapes, cool, that happiness, thank you for this creation.

Regards

Gérald
geraldro

Re: "Relaxed Sai Kung HK" Uploaded...

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:06 am

Geraldro My Dear Friend:

I will let you in on a secret. When I first joined RWFF I went to the club house and downloaded some custom outings. Amongst those I downloaded were: Pyrenees, Beautiful Sites, Brooks and Rivers of France. I still remembered when I first opened the Pyrenees that I was so astonished at the beauty of the first scene. Then I told myself, when I get around to make these outings I would make it as beautiful as I can. :P

The Pyrenees was the inspiration for the "Mighty Yellowstone" outing where I took a lot of time to get the pictures to look just right, especially the first scene picture.

So my friend, you were my inspiration for the beautiful scenes. Thanks to SW who guided me patiently through the complicated process of outing making and now I am able to produce some nice outings for other members to enjoy. Like you said, "Happiness All". :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development