New Outing Sw Chenab and Sutlej Rivers Himalayas

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Chenab and Sutlej Rivers Himalayas

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi All Old and New,
Please ensure you are up to date with all Sound folders available.
I enjoy creating outings, but get a real pain in my butt when members cannot fish my outings due to files that have not been downloaded or unpacked as they should be.
After spending hours creating outings the last thing I want to do is spend more time putting Sound and Fish folders in the download,when these are the basics everyone should be familiar with to get any outing to work and Paul and Richard and Brian have spent many hours making it so easy to download all that is needed from the Clubhouse.
If you think you are going to have a problem then ask for help,it is free and freely given to help you get the best from this game.
I always include in the Forward to my outings the species of fish you are fishing for,if you see a fish in my outing you do not have then download the specie from the Clubhouse before you download the outing,that way everything is in place and the problem will not arise.I only use Food items that are in the Food Folder in the Clubhouse.
In this outing you are fishing for Brown Trout,Mahseer,Amur Catfish,Talapia,Giant and Normal Snakehead.
I hope you have no problems and enjoy. Regards Martin.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/4/2 ... alayas.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development