New Outing Sw Thurso River Caithness

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Thurso River Caithness

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Dear Fisherfolk And Mostly Typhoon Struck Stanley,
Here is an outing which I hope will satisfy both Sea and Freshwater fisherfolk.
The outing starts in the Mouth of the River Thurso and goes inland along it's course.
You will be fishing for Atlantic Salmon,SeaTrout, Sea Bass, Garfish, Ray, Brook and Brown Trout and Pike as the water meanders through its path towards the mountains.
Thurso lies as one of the most northerly parts of Scotland before open water takes you to the Shetland Isles.
I hope you all enjoy and the different sport will give Stanley something to occupy his mind while the wind blows.
Hang on in there my friend and may your God be with you.
Regards To All, Martin.
http://www.gigafiles.co.uk/files/9251/S ... thness.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw Thurso River Caithness

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi Martin:

Thanks for your kind thoughts. We will survive this typhoon as usual. :P :P Hope the city, trees and roads are not too badly damaged. We will find out in a couple of hours when we have daylight. I have downloaded your new outing and will try it out in the morning. Sounds really interesting, fresh and salt water combined. A steelhead, or a good salmon, would love this outing as well. Great idea! :P :P

Geraldro is back and I think he will be shocked to find all the great and new outings posted during the past two months... Thanks to you, Barns, Alvaro and Richard! We sure keep this RWFF forum humming along. That is really great!

By the way, I try your landing trick and the "gr" has not come back tonight. I think Paul fix might have helped. Also hitting the keys as the graphics loads might help, as suggested again, by Paul. Got my fingers crossed. It is a real kill joy to be landing a good fish and have the screen freeze up!

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development