New Outing Sw The Awesome Scottish Waters

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw The Awesome Scottish Waters

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 am

Dear Fisherfolk,
Here is the first of 5 outings I will post today,and apart from a few guest outings, these will be my last.
I have based them all in Scotland where I was born,and each one takes me a little closer to Dundee, my home City.
This outing is from waters around the Dundee area,it is a largish outing with 15 Challenge sites and includes the Ferox Trout which you must download from the Clubhouse.
I have to thank Brian and Richard for allowing me to include this specie in this outing.
I hope you enjoy, Regards To All, Martin.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL OUTING AT THE CLUBHOUSE AS THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THIS OUTING.
THANK YOU,REGARDS MARTIN.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw The Awesome Scottish Waters

Postby paul » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Martin,

Besides the Ferox Trout, what custom items are needed for this outing? It looks like it needs sea trout, grayling, and at least some custom foods (bloodworm, plus ?) I'm having trouble getting the outing working, and I'm using an debug installation that doesn't have a lot of the add-ons.

I strongly reccommend setting up each custom outing in a zip file that contains all the custom species, food items, sounds, etc., each in their separate subfolder so the outing can be installed by unzipping everything to where the game is installed. Missing food, fish or sounds may be the cause of crashes (GR errors) in custom outings. For some reason I'm not getting the list of missing items in the content scan, so I'll have another look at that.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Re: New Outing Sw The Awesome Scottish Waters REMOVED BY CREATOR

Postby richwest » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Hi,

All species and other add-ons can be downloaded from Clubhouse, be sure you have downloaded all from llatest updates and it will be ok to download
every old or new outing and install without any problems

Regards Richard
richwest

Return to RWFF Development