New Fish Specie Kamloops Trout

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Fish Specie Kamloops Trout

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Dear Fisherfolk,
Here for your delight is one of the best,if not the best Trout species created by the masterful Richard.
Stanley (Yellowstone7) asked me to create some outings from Lake Pend Orielle and I have done 3, before you fish them please download and insert to your Fish Folder in RWFF or all you will get in the first outing from Lake Pend Orielle will be a square box.
I am about to post the first outing in a matter of minutes so please download this file first.
Thank You again to Richard for this superb specie which comes in at a glorious 48".
Regards To All, Martin.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/6/3/2 ... 0Trout.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Fish Specie Kamloops Trout

Postby richwest » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi All,

You can also download this species and the also new Ferox Trout from downloads section on the clubhouse.

Regards Richard
richwest

Re: New Fish Specie Kamloops Trout

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:47 am

Hi Martin:

Richard and I have been trying out the new Pend O'rielle outing. Great fun and beautiful fish! Richard has caught a big one already and I am playing catch up! Pretty exciting stuff. Those new Kamloop trout fight really hard and are just beautiful. Thanks for doing a magnificent job on these outings. I am sure others will enjoy fishing them as well. Wish old Barns and Alvaro are around to join in the fun. :P :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development