Re Oldendorf

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Re Oldendorf

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Dear Fisherfolk,I cannot work out why this outing has problems as the fish included Mirror and Wild Carp, Zander and Pike are all sized 5" below the maximum,but the fish are set up only to be attracted to 2 flies for each species,with only 4 flies included in the hatch, and the fish are all at the same depth, the Spookiness is a little higher than I usually use but not too high so that the fish cannot be caught,and I am sure that once you have caught and landed a fish you will know which fish are attracted to which fly.
I hope this helps in some way.Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Re Oldendorf

Postby richwest » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Hello,

The outing is working well, I was able to catch a 45"+ Pike and a 24+ Wild Carp yesterday evening.
Just find the right fly and color and you will be lucky like me.

Fish: 45.55 inch Pike from Sw Oldendorf and Umgebung Germany; Code: KUABQDKJPEEJWIXXPNNRIUINOLCKVFGFQDYVBRJBQT
Fish: 24.23 inch WildCarp from Sw Oldendorf and Umgebung Germany; Code: AHDWLQHUAUFYFEEPNKXSWPLLZYOYGCQKHTZBVGRMVZ

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Barns » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi all

I fished it last nightand had no problem catching. I had a mirror carp at 33.00 and a pike at 39.48.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi SW:

I caught two fish within 10 minutes of each other. The first 41 inch one did go to the right side and just hung there. I waited a while and brought up the menu and hit the flybox button. This would usually break the fly off but this time it "freed" the fish from the right side and I was able to land it the normal way. The second one was a little smaller, also landed in the usual manner.

Looks like I found one of the flies that would catch these fish right from the start!! :D :D By the way, very nice outing. I like picky fish!

Fish: 41.12 inch Zander from Sw Oldendorf and Umgebung Germany; Code: LLCCDWIFKISGRXEZJOBECQYATRGOMSXFFNUPYYSUDT
Fish: 34.30 inch Zander from Sw Oldendorf and Umgebung Germany; Code: RHXOREYCKZTQEEJNMZDAOKTJIQLUMVWOWNOGKXRYIQ

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development