New Outing Sw Margaret River New South Wales Australia

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Margaret River New South Wales Australia

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Last edited by Scottish Warrior on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw Margaret River New South Wales Australia

Postby geraldro » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Martin,

Thanks for this outing, I have tested, ....no error :D it works fine. Great work

Very beautiful pictures.

Regards

Gérald
geraldro

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Martin:

I just downloaded your new outing. I scrolled through the scenes but I haven't had a chance to fish it yet. Lot of great fishing water and a lot of variety as well. :D

I really like the idea of not putting hints of food items into "some outings". (probably for the more advanced flyfishers) I think part of the fun is to figure out what the fish are up to and what kind of food they are interested in. When you go to a new stream in real life there are no signs that says, "use a mayfly, or a grasshopper, a streamer, or whatever". The angler need to have some experience and a keen pair of eyes to determine the best fly for the situation. There will be a lot of satisfaction once you picked the right fly. :D :D I think this will add to the interest of the game as well. However, it would be good to show some fish activities in the scenes, like fish surfacing to take floating flies, (ahhh... they are taking dry flies!) or actively cruising under water chasing minnows and nymphs, etc.

We are still having some problems with Alaska 2 outing, with big fish going off to the right and cannot be landed. Maybe Paul will see our posts and come up with some kind of solution in the near future.

Anyway, many thanks for another superb contribution to our favorite game. :D :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Dear Stanley, I have included in this outing 3 fish that are cruising and 4 which are static, the latter being bigger species,I don't know how to put flies on the water without including them in the Hatches file which would then be fished as the main attractor and the fish caught, I have tried on a few outings to create a hatch or specific fly/food for one species, but I always get files corrupted, restart sim when I open the outing ,so I tried this way to make the outing more like real life,whether I have done this is another story, anyway I hope it does not spoil the fishing, I am about to post what I think is my 50th outing, though not all of them are brilliant I am happy to have been of service to the community and hope the outings I have created have helped to make this game the most advanced Fishing Simulator in the World.
Regards to All. Scottish Warrior. Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development