Download the game?

Questions about ordering, miscellaneous

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Download the game?

Postby oppimax » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:59 am

Hi,
I just bought the game and, waiting for the CD, I'd like to know if there is a way for me to download it now.
I've seen the screenshots! I don't know how long I could wait for it!
Thanks a lot!
Massimo :D
oppimax

Postby paul » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:30 pm

Yes, you can download the full version once you've purchased it. I've e-mailed the link to you directly. Thanks!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Juan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:11 am

Hi Paul
I just bought the game (deluxe edition) too, but i'm living in Spain and as i've already read somewhere in this forum it may be lasting a long time till I get the CD. I've been trying the demo for two days and i can't wait anymore to fish, so I would appreciate you to send me the link that able me to download the full game. Thanks in advance.

Juan
Juan

Postby paul » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:16 pm

Juan,

I'll e-mail you the link. Your order will ship on Monday. Thanks!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby paul » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:28 pm

Here's an update for those of you considering purchasing the game and wanting to download the full version: As of now that option will be available for the Deluxe Edition, but not for the original edition.

By the way, a new downloadable update will be available soon. The update will display a text code each time you land a fish. Two major web sites are planning to run on-line fly fishing competitions using Real World Fly Fishing, and the text codes will be your proof that you caught those fish. As soon as we know the dates when these competitions will begin we'll post all the details here.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to Other