Impatient user lol

Questions about ordering, miscellaneous

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Impatient user lol

Postby oxquo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:38 am

Just kidding, but I was wondering how long after buying the download version till one can expect to get the download link. I loved the demo and found it better than Flysim and almost as addictive as fishsim2 but then again, I have only tried the demo, Of course I only love fishsim2 for the emphasis on carp. Are there carp to be found in RWFF? Thks in advance
oxquo

Postby paul » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi! You get the download link and your serial number automatically the moment your payement is processed. There aren't any carp in any of the Pishtech published outings, but they are present in several of the outings produced by the community.

Tight lines,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby oxquo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:13 pm

thanks, I have only received 2 emails saying I'd get the instructions on how to download My order. I thought it would be automatic too, oh well patience is a virtue lol. Glad to know carp are atleast addable to the game, this truly might be the best fishing game ever.... As I always say,"if there are golden bones to be caught, I'm there..." Tight Lines...
oxquo

Postby oxquo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Thanks for the help, I just realised that using the credit card instead of paypal was the mistake. I now remember that any time Canadian credit cards get used in the US it usually takes 3 days or so to clear. Oh well, gotta go play Fishsim till it arrives, thanks again...
oxquo

Postby oxquo » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Thank You Paul for all Your help and going the extra mile, A1 service and an A1 product!!!!!!
oxquo

Return to Other