Cant Use Demo?

Questions about ordering, miscellaneous

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Cant Use Demo?

Postby DaniSP » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 am

Hello first!
Well i downloaded the demo, installed everything, registered my demo version and when the loading screen appeared i went to work.
When i came back and was ready for some fishing action :lol: , the game crashed with the message that it found a error and it had to be closed. So i just clicked close now to restart the game and started the game again.
And it loaded faster this time but a message appeared "You've reached the time limit for the free demo version"

I thought it might be another error or a minor bug, so i tryed to register my demo version again but i couldnt.

Can somoene help? :roll:
DaniSP

Re: Cant Use Demo?

Postby reelfish074 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Which game was it on. I would guess ice fishing because of the limit. All I can say is redownload and try again. If it still doesn't work PM or email paul, the creator of these games.
reelfish074

Postby DaniSP » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey Reelfish, thanks for the answer!
well it was on vr sportfishing, and im going to try what you say.

hope it works :P
DaniSP

Postby DaniSP » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm

okay i tried what you told me to do, but im still getting the message that the demo time is out.
i think the time must have been running out when i entered the game created the user and it loaded for fishing and i went away... thats why i couldnt play at all
DaniSP

Return to Other