v128

Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

v128

Postby englishbob » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi Paul,
Im in trouble, I downloaded V128 exe, attempted to install it, (incedentily no instructions in the folder) was asked whether I wished to replace RWFF Exe. File that already exsisted, said yes, NOW NOTHING WORKS. Just getting an error message.
One more thing how do I get my original game activation code, it looks as if Ive lost the original? Can you PM me?
englishbob

Re: v128

Postby paul » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am

Please send me an e-mail at paul@pishtech.com. Please let me know what error message you get when you try to start it. We'll get this working for you.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby englishbob » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Very many thanks for your help Paul, I am now up and running. I have tried to download additional outings from the club house, having sucessfully installed them, I am still getting error messages for some, missing food etc. I have downloaded all the Food, Species, and Flies. but to no avail. Am I missing something here or are some of the outings corrupted?

New Zealand, Great Barrier Reef, Tarpon Fishing Belize, Stanleys Special Outing, Endless Teeth, have all given me a problem.
englishbob

Postby reelfish074 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 pm

I also have problems with the same outings. it is because some of the fish files seem to be corrupted
Nobody seems to have a solution :cry:
reelfish074

Return to Tech Support