Wrong Code

Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Wrong Code

Postby Reg O » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:42 pm

Hi Paul

If you get the chance could you please check the code I sent in for a 23 inch. Brown trout. When I looked at my fish records it only shows a 21 inch brown taken on the firehole river. I sure hope my code shows a 23 inch. brown.

Thanks for the trouble.
Reg
Reg O

Re: Wrong Code

Postby Reg O » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:50 pm

Reg O wrote:Hi Paul

If you get the chance could you please check the code I sent in for a 23 inch. Brown trout. When I looked at my fish records it only shows a 21 inch brown taken on the firehole river. I sure hope my code shows a 23 inch. brown.

Thanks for the trouble.
Reg

Paul, I think I had a brain freeze when I sent the above message. I have just reinstalled the game on a new computer on Mar. 8 and this fish record was from the old computer. Could you check the code anyway just to be sure. I haven't transferred all my stuff off the other computer so it might still be there to.

Reg
Reg O

Postby paul » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm

I just checked your code - That's a 23 inch brown from the Firehole! I'm curious why it didn't show up in your records, though. Were you signed into the game with a different name when you caught that one?

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Reg O » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:30 pm

paul wrote:I just checked your code - That's a 23 inch brown from the Firehole! I'm curious why it didn't show up in your records, though. Were you signed into the game with a different name when you caught that one?

Paul

Hi Paul
My old windows xp comp. developed a glitch and rather than fix I bought a new one with vista. When I set up the new one I reinstalled the game and caught some fish including the 23 incher. BUT after 4 days I returned the new computer and received a different one because the first new one that was supposed to be vista, was switching back and forth from vista to xp. It appears the factory took some old computers they still had in stock and switched the operating systems and somehow some xp was not properly removed. All works fine now, I have quit pulling out what remaining hair I still have, The store is was very sorry because these are supposed to be brand new comp., and my fish records for 4 days have been sent to where ever a reformat sends stuff. end of story.lol

Reg
Reg O

Return to Tech Support