Cant get outings

Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Cant get outings

Postby richd » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:07 am

I just bought the newest RWFF . I was able to download add on outings on web site. However when I went to clubhouse and tried to down load outings they did show up in file location but would not play and had eror message. Help
richd

Re: Cant get outings

Postby Barns » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi Richd

What error message are you getting ? Have you updated all food , fish and sounds. If these are not updated outings won't work. Let me know which outing you are trying to get and i will try clubhouse and let you know if working or not.

Regards

Barns ( Brian )
Barns

Re: Cant get outings

Postby sarmuveera » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Oh oh, you have the old nested folder problem again and the software cannot read the food items in the nested folders used in Martin's outings. When you see the line with food\food\food.def that can only mean one thing, a nested folder within the RWFF food folder. https://www.carcoverworld.com/ Open your food folder and find all the unopened folders within it, expand the unopened folder and copy all the food items right into the rwff food main folder and then delete the empty folder. When asked permission to overwrite, just click yes to all.
sarmuveera

Return to Tech Support