For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Discussion about fishing in real life

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi Anguis and guys,

Anguis, I'm so glad you are going to get the chance to partake in some of the great fishing we have here in Western New York! I up and did ya a little favor and checked out Little Genesee Creek for you in the Sander's Fishing Guide, basically the WNY Fisherman's bible LOL:

Anyway, here is a little info for you about Little Genesee Creek:

I hope you can read it. If not, I will write it out for you. Allegany County and the town of Bolivar are in the Southern Tier of Western New York, and are pretty rural. There are a lot of public fishing right (PFR) sites around the creek, from Bolivar on to the south. If you have any questions or anything I can help you with or locate, do not hesitate to ask. Hell, drop me a line and if work permits, maybe I'll even meet you down there and fish with you for a while!!
wyldechylde77

Re: For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Postby Anguis » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi, Chuck,
Thanks for the awesome info. Unfortunately, this will only be a quick scout of the creek around Bolivar - I lived there almost 40 years ago and had been back fairly frequently since (well, about once every 1-2 years; 'rural' is understatement). I hadn't known about the stream until recently, mainly b/c my family in the area think it's polluted (and they don't fish). I wonder how much of the oil there is actually natural, given the character of the area. If I end up back with more time, Chuck, I might be able to hook up with you for some fishing, which would be nice. Right now though, it'll be a blast through the area, with another stop for some Texas Hots and a chocolate shake!
Anguis
Someday, we'll get back to Yellowstone. . .
Anguis

Re: For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Postby mohsin123 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am

Thanks for the awesome info. Unfortunately, this will only be a quick scout of the creek around Bolivar - I lived there almost 40 years ago and had been back fairly frequently since (well, about once every 1-2 years; 'rural' is understatement). I hadn't known about the stream until recently, mainly b/c my family in the area think it's polluted (and they don't fish). I wonder how much of the oil there is actually natural, given the character of the area. If I end up back with more time, Chuck, I might be able to hook up with you for some fishing, which would be nice. Right now though, it'll be a blast through the area, with another stop for some Texas Hots and a chocolate shake!
Testking http://www.test-king.me/
Brain Dumps click here
pass4-sure.org.uk www.pass4-sure.org.uk
000-M39 dumps 000-M39 dumps
mohsin123

Return to Fishing